Tails and Trails offers one light-filled room with views of the barn and pastures with your own entrance, kitchenette, bathroom and sitting area. The attatched patio is a wonderful place for lounging after a day on the trail. There is also one camping spot available with water/elec hookup set on a lovely grassy knowl overlooking an expansive pasture and views of VT.
- $100 double occupancy - $15 ea. add'tl person
- Room is spacious and can hold up to 6 people
- Two- night minimum stay
- Continental breakfast brought to your door each morning.
- $25 a night includes water/electric
- Also has a picnic table and hibachi for grilling
- Whether your horse needs a stall, dry paddock or grass- filled pasture,Tails and Trails has it.
- $25 a night for stall with shavings provided
- $20 a night for paddock with run-in or grassy pasture